Gold Coast Floor Sanding Experts
FREE SANDING ESTIMATES
Floor Sanding Gold Coast Experts
Fine Finished Floors has been available since 2010, and is a Floor Sanding business that provides Hardwood, Lime Wash, Corporate Floor Installation. Fine Finished Floors caters for general public, B2B, and covers the Broadbeach, Currumbin, Tweed Heads, Arundel, Miami, Brisbane, Southport, Byron Bay, Burleigh Heads, Surfers Paradise areas. Attention to detail - When it comes to care and guarantee of quality, Naz will not entrust inexperienced staff with his customer's floors or homes. Get a Gold Coast Floor Sanding Quote today, call 0401 094 013.
Looking for New Floors?
Begin your search for new floors with us! Start browsing our exclusive online catalog now!
Let us do the Work!
We want to make your life easier! Let us handle all your installation needs today.
Looking for Answers?
Need to ask us a question or get in contact with us? Click below to send us an email!
Get inspired by our beautiful flooring galleries.
Why Choose Gold Coast Floor Sanding
- Are great for adding value to your home
- We do what we say we will
- We are contractors specializes in Floor Sanding rather than building
- Finishing jobs on time
- Same-Day Quotes Availability
- Personalized Service
- Professionals to deliver a top quality experience
- Project come true, on time, on budget, and anxiety-free
- We have great testimonials from our clients
Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Gold Coast Floor Sanding Services
- Floor Sanding / Polishing All Hardwood (Inc. Tongue And Groove Timber Floors
Parquetry Floors, Timber Decks)
- Pre-Finished / Engineered Boards Can Be Re-Sanded. (Call To Discuss Conditions)
Boards Need To Be A Minimum Of 3mm Of Solid Timber.
- Timber Stairs Sanding / Polishing
- Installation Of All Timber Flooring
- Various Coatings Used:
Polyurethane / 2pack Polyurethane / 2pack Waterbase / Hard Wax Oil / Burnishing Oil /
Modified Polyurethane Oils / Staining To Direct Timber / Limewashing
- Carpet Removal
- Re-coating Of Slightly Warn Timber Floor To Rejuvenate (call To Discuss If This Is Possible Instead Of A Complete Re-Sand, Condition Of Floor Depends On This)
- Re-coating Of Decking
- Prep Sanding Chipboard/ply/ Yellow-tongue Sub Floor For Timber/tiles/ Carpet Or Anything bo Be Laid Over.
- Glue Removal / Tile Removal Can Be Arranged.